Solutions for Quality Monitoring
Quality Monitoring Tools to Help Ensure Customer Satisfaction
For organizations that conduct business over the phone, few things are more important than consistency of performance and accuracy of information in those exchanges. Call center supervisors need comprehensive quality control and monitoring tools to assist phone-based employees in meeting business goals and adhering to policies in every interaction.
While quality monitoring is commonly performed with the intent of evaluating call handling performance and improving quality of customer service, there are many other benefits to be realized from the appropriate use of quality monitoring technology, such as:
- Review and ongoing refinement of scripts and processes
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Increased agent efficiency
- More effective staff training and development programs
- Detection of frequently occurring customer complaints
- And many, many more
The OAISYS Tracer solution offers a complete suite of quality monitoring, evaluation and eLearning tools.
OAISYS Quality Monitoring Features
Among Tracer’s powerful performance enhancing tools are:
- Easy Search Capabilities: Tracer’s effortless organization and search capabilities allow a targeted call recording to be retrieved within seconds.
- Customizable Agent Evaluations and Reporting Tracer’s customizable call center agent evaluations and quality reporting allow contact centers to proactively monitor, manage and improve workforce performance.
- Automatic Live Call Monitoring: Tracer’s Automatic Live Call Monitoring feature allows users to easily and efficiently monitor agent interactions with customers in real-time. Supervisors can hear a call meeting pre-defined conditions instantly, or they can receive an immediate visual and/or audible notification of a situation requiring their attention.
- Desktop Video Recording: Tracer’s optional synchronized desktop screen recording capabilities facilitate a more complete picture of agent activity. Desktop recordings can be monitored live, while a call is still in process, or after the fact in association with the historical recording.
- Live Annotations and Coaching: Tracer’s live annotations and coaching capabilities enable supervisors to add text annotations directly to calls during live monitoring, permitting their observations to be captured in real-time. Combined with integrated instant messaging, supervisors can coach agents directly and unobtrusively.
- Owner's Report: Tracer’s Owner’s Report feature clearly reveals who is using Tracer, how often and for what purpose. This enables organizations to hold management accountable to their contact center oversight and quality assurance responsibilities.