Call Recording and Professional Interaction Management
Call recording and quality assurance technology can play a valuable role for businesses across a wide spectrum of
industries, including automotive dealerships, financial services, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution.
Any business that regularly communicates with customers, clients and partners via the phone should proactively manage
the risks inherent in these interactions and promote quality assurance using call recording.
With the Tracer contact center recording and quality assurance solution,
call recordings become a vital part of developing highly effective compliance,
process and risk management programs. Tracer call monitoring functionality
ensures phone-based interactions are readily available for dispute resolution
and transaction verification.
Tracer contact center management software provides robust, enterprise-class
call recording, agent evaluation and quality assurance functionality, including:
- Patented OAISYS Portable Voice Document (PVD) technology, which provides a highly secure means of reviewing, sharing
and adding notes to call recordings
- Intuitive user interface with call visualization, which simplifies call recording review and
- Effortless organization and search capabilities, allowing a targeted call recording to be retrieved within
- Integrated live monitoring and auto monitoring, allowing real-time agent
coaching and personnel development
- Customizable employee evaluations and powerful quality reporting, allowing call centers to proactively monitor, manage
and improve workforce performance
- Optional desktop screen capture capabilities, enabling a more complete
picture of agent activity
How Are You Documenting Your Calls?
Organizations in nearly every industry conducting all or part of their business by telephone are faced with a complex web of legal, industry and service-level compliance guidelines. But, how are they documenting calls to address those requirements?
OAISYS provides the most comprehensive solution for voice compliance, offering an extensive array of exclusive features and functionality to meet specific business needs and requirements.